Entertainment

Why I’m still single at 44 – Frederick Leonard reveals

Frederick Leonard, a multiple, award- winning actor who has over the years paid his dues to stardom has revealed why is is still single in his 40’s, despite having all it takes to get settled.

He told Allure Vanguard, “I have not lost hope in marriage. It is just the time we live in. I believe in marriage and even the Bible says that it is not good for man to be alone. I do not want to end up alone. I do not want to end up miserable. I want to be with someone who I have a lot of things in common with; someone I’m compatible with. I believe in the institution of marriage, and I think that people should be more realistic with themselves when it comes to picking a partner.”

Actress, Ronke Odunsanya celebrates birthday with amazing photos

As a popular actor, there are misconceptions some members of the public have about him being pompous and rude, Frederick Leonard says he is not what people think he is.

He adds, “People just look at you and think you’re a sudden way. For those of us who are 6ft and above, and have such a commanding aura, we are often seen as a bit standoffish. How many people would you have to go to and knock on their doors and say hey, I’m not that way?  As an entertainer who is at the top of his game, it’s normal for people to have this misconceptions.

'Nigerian politicians are EVIL' - Popular Yoruba actress cries out

The expectations are rather too high. Some people feel that it’s a different emotion that runs through celebrities. We will keep sensitizing and educating people so that we are not wrongly judged.

I’m quite interactive on my social media handles and the reason I do that is because I want them to begin to understand the Frederick behind the fame.

The man behind all the characters that I play is a very soft-hearted, playful young man. He is a people person. I get them to meet the real me than the assumed Frederick Leonard.”

1. Quin jovita

November 17, 2020 at 1:54 pm

I am here for you, i hope one day i got to meet you because I really like you so much, i have never in my life say something like this in a comment before but for you, no problem.. Kisses

2. Godgift Marcus

November 18, 2020 at 7:58 am

People judges a person without knowing the person for who he truly is and not for what a play or represent. I think in a life u own no man any explanation of ur life, or any reason what so ever

November 18, 2020 at 8:36 am

Don’t worry take ur time but don’t take too much of time,cos u truly don’t get to know people properly so pick one and try working out something.my friends are available they are ur big fans🤪🤪

4. Philz Beauty

November 18, 2020 at 10:10 am

I believe u are still single because of me …smiles

November 18, 2020 at 11:03 am

Dope

November 18, 2020 at 2:00 pm

This celeb theythey are young and train singles who want suitable husband too but bicos we are not celeb they don’t regards us for anything ,good luck search to him

7. Abigail Jamies

November 18, 2020 at 2:55 pm

My dear do what pleases u
    N neva try to impress public cos if anything funny happens d public will still misjudged u

November 18, 2020 at 11:49 pm

D Lord will make it happen wen d tym is right

9. Lovelyn

November 19, 2020 at 6:07 am

I love u so much because of u I watch Nigeria movie

November 19, 2020 at 8:07 am

My best actor if I can just talk to you in a second I will be very happy and excited

11. Godsgift Ezeagu

November 19, 2020 at 9:02 am

I wish you all the best of luck in searching for the right woman