Ex-Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmus breaks silence over alleged demotion

3

The Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP), Dolapo Badmus has described her alleged demotion as fake news.

The former Lagos PPRO debunked the story in a tweet via her official Twitter handle on Saturday.

A member of President Muhammadu Buhari’s media team, Ayo Akanji had in a series of tweets on Saturday said that Dolapo Badmus and a former head of the Police Complaint Unit, Yomi Shogunle are among the demoted and scolded officers.

Kemi Filani News recalls that the Police Service Commission had earlier today announced to take decisive action against 37 former operatives of the notorious Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

Reacting to the report, Ms, Badmus said; “Ignore Fake News.”

3 COMMENTS

  1. Please oooo those of you complain
    About police very soon you people will protect your self is just a matter of month. The good work s of Nigeria police have been ignored. God will fight for Nigeria police

    • Nigeria where life is not valued .extra judicial killings is nothing to govt. Let all sars officer that wast life’s be persecuted

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.