Entertainment

Popular Nigerian beautician dies from carbon mono oxide poisoning

Popular Nigerian beautician identified as Sally Onome Okunzuwa has been reported dead. It was gathered that Sally died from carbon-monoxide poisoning on Wednesday 23rd August,2020, in her hotel room in Obudu, Calabar , Cross River State.

Close sources say she allegedly lit up a charcoal in the room to keep her warm in the night but was discovered dead in the morning . Friends and family members have taken to social media to pay tributes to the deceased .

Her business page confirmed the sad news in an instagram post that read;

“It is with deepest regret we bring to your knowledge the sudden demise of our beloved daughter, sister and boss Sally Onome Okunzuwa CEO SALLY SIGNATURE SALOON AND SPA.
Who left this world to a better place On the 23rd of August 2020 due to Carbon monoxide poisoning. The sally signature brand will like to use this medium to appreciate you all for your prayers and support.

Her brand was built on hard work, sweat, consistency and God. Please be assured that we are here to serve you bigger and better in honor of sally onome okunzuwa, thereby ensuring that her brand sally signature lives on as sally would have wanted it. She was an inspiration , a hard working lady and a beauty. Her goal is to ensure every woman attains the beauty they desire and that still stands . We look forward to reopening on the 5th of September 2020.

Signed : management.”

Ade Yinka

Adeyinka is an entertainment and fashion content writer with years of experience in the industry. She is a graduate of English language from Lagos State University (LASU, Ojo). She obtained a postgraduate diploma in broadcast journalism at the Nigerian Institute of Journalism, Ogba, Lagos. She likes to read, write, surf the internet, listen to music and hang out with friends.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top button