Entertainment

No man can break my heart – Actress Chinenye Uyanna brags

Actress, Chinenye Uyanna, says no man can break her heart, because she’s a woman of steel.


The Anambra-born damsel, said this during her interview with Inside Nollywood.

According to the pretty diva, “Nobody can break my heart. It’s unbreakable. I am a woman of steel; an iron lady. I don’t want to talk much about my relationship though. It is story for another day. Even during the lockdown I didn’t miss much. I only missed some food that I was craving. I’m an indoor person. So, the whole indoor process was like my normal everyday life.”

Recalling how her journey into Nollywood started and her parents’ initial reaction, the gaped-tooth screen diva asserts, “I started acting fully in 2012. My first film was Shakara Babe. I have always wanted to be an actor since I was a child. Whenever we travel to villa and I’m with my cousins, we talk about what we want be in the future I always said I want to be an actor. At the beginning of my career, I didn’t know to tell my daddy but later on I told him. He is Okay with it now. For my mother, she has no issues. My first time on set. I was shy because I saw a lot super stars. The most challenging movie I have done so far is House6. It is a TV series and that was my first series. It was challenging  because it was also done in Igbo. So we shoot the English part first and then the Igbo part followed. It was really stressful because it took a longer time than what was budgeted.”

Ms Uyanna also listed her achievements so far as a celebrity.”My best achievement in life is actualizing my goal in life as an actor. I studied Economics and Political science in school. But I never saw my self working in an office. Also as an actor when people recognize my work I feel so happy and fulfilled,” she gushed.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Entertainment

D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition

Nigerian Musician, Oladapo Oyebanjo, widely known as D’Banj, is continuing with the N1.5bn libel suit filed against Miss Seyitan Babatayo, who accused him of rape, despite the latter withdrawing a petition submitted to the Inspector-General of Police.

Police clear D'Banj of rape charge, as Seyitan withdraws petition

Mike Ozekhome (SAN), D’Banj’s lawyer, revealed this during an interview with Saturday PUNCH on Friday.

“They withdrew their petition but the police said they could not prove a case of rape against D’Banj. This fact should not be hidden. It is based on this they are begging him to withdraw the case but I have not received any letter from my client asking me to withdraw the case. So, the case in court is still alive,” Ozekhome said.

News

Private schools in Lagos resume for WAEC (Details)

Private Schools in Lagos State will be resuming in August 3 for the terminal exams of the senior secondary school pupils, WAEC.

Speaking at a press briefing on Friday, the President of National Association of Proprietors of Private Schools, NAPPS, Lagos State chapter, Mr Amusa Olawale, explained that there was plan to ensure the conduct of the West Africa Senior Secondary Certificate Examination in September.

He said, “In the last meeting the South-West governors had with the commissioners for education, they are still working on how WASSCE would be conducted in September, because if these pupils don’t sit the exam, the 2020/2021 session will be seriously affected.”

He added that the Lagos State Ministry of Education had given them permission to resume so far the necessary health requirements were...

Metro

I enjoyed raping elderly women –Suspect

children's day

A 32-year-old man, Sani Garba, who was paraded by the Niger State Police Command for supposedly raping a 60-year-old woman, has begged for forgiveness, saying he was excited by her ‘shaking buttocks.’

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Wasiu Abiodun, on Friday revealed that the suspect was arrested by operatives attached to ‘B’ Division, Suleja, adding that he would be charged after investigation.

According to reports, the defendant barged into the room of the victim on July 18, 2020, around 4.30 pm and raped her.

Garba told punch reporter that he forcefully had coitus with more than three old women in the community. When questioned he revealed;

He said, “Since I didn’t have money to maintain a girlfriend for, I resorted to having...

Most Popular

To Top