Metro

Man electrocuted few weeks to his wedding

This is sad! A groom to be has been electrocuted few weeks to his wedding.

The calm neighborhood of Opobo road of the Ogbor Hills, Aba, Abia State, was on Wednesday, thrown into confusion, following the electrocution of a middle aged man, identified as Chukwudi.

The deceased, whose traditional marriage was some weeks away, after discovering that there was electricity in the neighborhood while there was none in his apartment, started looking for a ladder so as to switch lines.

It was gathered that while he was on the electric pole trying to rectify the problem, electricity was restored to the former line and he was electrocuted. .

Chukwudi wasn’t a staff of any Electricity Distribution Company but some of his throwback pictures indicate that he was used to handling electrical issues…

READ
Referee dies after his friend hit him with a juju ring during a match in Iwo

Gift Adene

Gift Adene is an Entertainment and Society News writer, a Chronicler of celebrities and King of Rumor Has it. Gift holds a BSC in Computer Science and MSC in Information and Communications Technology. He is a Machine Learning and Data Science enthusiast, a ProBlogger, Digital Marketer and social media savvy. Gift loves Python Programming Language, HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Address: 64 Igbeyin adun Nigeria.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top button