Entertainment

Exclusive: How I found out Ken Erics is gay – Nollywood actress spills

It is no longer news that the 2 year old marriage between Nollywood actor, Ken Erics and his wife, Oni Adaba, has packed up.

Onyi broke the news on social media via an Instagram comment section.

According to her, Ken left their matrimonial home 10 months ago, abandoning her in trauma and pain.

She also alleged that her husband never touched her for once in their marriage and she was advised to seduce him to perhaps get him in the mood. Instead of getting the desired result, she got a beating from Ken in return.

While reacting to these claims, Ken Erics maintained that his broken marriage was full of lies and that the ‘the truth will come out soon’.

“People should believe what they want to believe. Lies don’t last. The truth will come out pretty soon. Roping me with Rachel Okonkwo is another stupid thing to do. It doesn’t make sense at all. That’s the height of naivety. I’ll clear my name from all these rubbish but not now. I’d do that at my convenient time, he had told Inside Nollywood.

READ
Actress Victoria Inyama blasts celebrities, pastors for ignoring Sowore's re-arrest

Meanwhile in an Exclusive chat with a Nollywood actress, who wants her name withheld for obvious reasons alleged that Ken is indeed a homosexual actor.

The actress also claimed that Rachel Okonwko and Ken Erics never had any intimacy because ‘Ken is not into women’.

She said: “A friend of mine who is also an actor but later stopped acting told me he was staying with Ken Erics during their National Youth Service days at Asaba, Delta State.
He said he never saw any lady visiting Ken, it was always guys. As in, Ken doesn’t talk to girls only guys. Funny looking guys. He kept wondering why, until one day Ken made a move on him because the guy is so so fine. The guy is handsome, he’s cute. But my guy turned him down. He is a gay that why he’s been doing all that. I was even surprised when he got married. I was like why is this gay man getting married. And again, he never had sex with Rachel Okonwko, because he’s gay.”

READ
Mike Bamiloye sparks debate over gender equality and feminism

See a screenshot of the chat below

1. onordugo AKWAEZE

September 17, 2019 at 6:52 am

Ken is not a gay… if u know Wat u re saying is true. put ur name…..

September 17, 2019 at 8:06 am

exactly my thoughts, too bad, let her just move on

September 17, 2019 at 11:10 pm

Is not a gay so please just stop all this, men is a man Lyk u no please all this for Christ sake

4. Bonifred

September 18, 2019 at 2:08 am

9ja una no go kill me ohhh every successful actor is now gay first it was phyno,den Alex now it’s Ken Eric’s you guys should take it easy ohhh

5. Oscar

September 18, 2019 at 7:19 am

So he saw u and married you. You two never dated. OK we agree he is a gay as u said.
    Are u not ashamed of yourself that u married for two months and your husband never touched. U stay the first month nothing, the second, the third until the twenty forth month still nothing and u never complained. u are a fool.
    Pls leave ken alone go and find another guy

6. eze mary

September 18, 2019 at 11:39 am

No matter what you said or whatever you are going to say in future my actor ken is my ken.
    You are just saying rubbish.

7. Ada Godwin

September 18, 2019 at 3:18 pm

I don’t really know this ken aside from seeing him behind the screen , for what I know and see . KEN ERIC is not a gay …. I mean this guy looks so innocent of this accusation .

September 19, 2019 at 12:12 am

I don’t think you know ken well before you get married to him he is a good man I don’t know what lies you are lying but the truth will come out soon. don’t worry your self my ken God is on your side

9. Official king Chibuike

September 19, 2019 at 12:46 am

You know? I understand that, in life! if you succeed and many girl will look for many ways to have a good times with but, if you refuse. They will look for one way or the other to publish rubbish about you, all because you are respecting your self and keeping your dignity.
    The person saying this, you are very foolish, automatically a stupid human being.
    So, it is my mentor, my best in Entertainment world, the man whom I’m dreaming on how to copy his foot step, that you are castigating?
    This is a world of karma, remember what karma is, Ewu…

10. Better Pekin

September 19, 2019 at 9:18 am

rubbish post from rubbish people

11. Stanley

September 22, 2019 at 4:34 am

what a life gush

October 4, 2019 at 8:38 am

come aunty, why are you doing this is it for you to destroy his image b’cus right now I see you as an enemy of progress why not live your life and let him live his own.as for I love this actor what will not stop those that love him from loving him

October 4, 2019 at 8:40 am

it is not true, bro I dey your back

October 29, 2019 at 11:45 pm

who talk am ndi uchu

15. Pauline

April 19, 2020 at 3:03 pm

I have always liked watching movies where ken is I disappointed aft reading this . Let ken come out n tell us the truth . However all of us have sinned n fallen short of God’s kingdom if true God can deliver him from being a gay . A man is meant 4 a woman not a man.