It is no longer News that Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo, the senior pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), today announced the cancellation of the church’s
Fatoyinbo has been under pressure since Friday when Busola Dakolo accused him of raping her. Although he denied the allegation, the pastor has been
Also during the service, his wife, Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo, denied claims of her husband raping Busola Dakolo. According to her, it is impossible for her husband to be a rapist.
“My husband is not a rapist. Even if he was an unbeliever, he would not be a rapist.”
Her husband, however, grabbed the microphone from her before she could finish her speech, and said: “the elders are handling the matter.”
We now bring you the highlights of the service at the COZA Abuja today courtesy of twitter user, @RodneyAVO:
- The church was filled to brim as always despite the rape allegations against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo. Members showed up in their best attires as always.
2. COZA members displayed ther obsession with their Pastor when his face popped on screen a first time during the service.
3. Many female testifiers stepped out during the testimony hour to recount how God has been so good to them through Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo. They were all “
4. Security within and outside the church premises was super tight.
5. The moment Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s wife asked members to embrace one another. She said ” Hug your neighbor with permission o! Before they say we’re giving girls to men”
6. The congregation went wild with joy when Pastor Biodun Fatyinbo mounted the podium.
7. Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s message was concise.