Good Morning guys, here are top headlines/ trending stories on top Nigerian website/newspapers for yesterday, June 16.
1 . Fans of embattled, Naira Marely, has continued to troll, attack and threaten Ruggedman for speaking out against cyber crime.
2. For allegedly, luring and having carnel knowledge of a woman, a Sierra Leon-based Nigerian pastor, Mr. Hossana Okoi, who is the G.O of Gate of Testimony Ministry, has been arrested by the by Cross River Police Command in Calabar.
3. For 10-year-old Gold Bakare, it was another moment to be happy as both her parents reunited to offer her a befitting birthday. Gold is the second child of Nollywood actress, Ireti Osayemi and movie producer, Bakky Adeoye.
4. Wondering how Nollywood Actress, Biodun Okeowo popularly referred to as Omobutty hot such a curvy shape? The movie star has finally opened up on how she got her sexy body shape…
5. Popular Nigerian cross-dresser Bobrisky is in the news again as a video of him on an okada surfaces.
6. After the outcry over the high rate of suicide by sniper, the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), is considering modifying the container of popular insecticide, Sniper.
7. A final year Accounting student of the Enugu State University of science and Technology, has died after allegedly taking a fake malaria medicine. Ojeh Cynthia Nnenna, who is set to round off her program next month, died on Friday night, just hours after having a chat with her friend, detailing what she was going through.
8. Reacting to the rate at which phones are stolen, especially during traffic hours, the Lagos State Police Command’s spokesperson, DSP Bala Elkana, has warned Nigerians to desist from buying stolen phones or face the severe consequences.
9. Naira Marley who was released on bail two days ago after spending 35-days in jail for fraud related crimes has made his return to social media.
10. The heartbreaking story of how a youth corps member, Chidinma Stella Oyebisi, who was serving in Kano state, died has left her friends and family members in tears.