These past few weeks, I have had to ask myself is it worth it? Is anyone really reading the posts? And that feeling of weariness seems to overwhelm me.
But as I go back and read the contents myself, I know that someone will surely stumble into it and be grateful I wrote these down.
As usual, we again proceed this week, with our one lesson to never forget:
THREE THINGS TO MAKE YOUR LIFE THE BEST LIFE NOW:
- THE GOD YOU KNOW
- THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE ACCESS TO
- THE FRIENDS YOU KEEP
So let’s proceed!
This week, we would be considering a matter I believe is important to the success of every individual which is MAXIMISING YOUR CRISIS SEASON. My Pastor once Pastor Segun Oke once said, “Crisis reveals value”. As I pondered on that statement the following thoughts came to mind:
- Everyone will go through a crisis season, how you handle it determines whether you grow or swell.
- Crisis is the test every relationship will go through in order to be clear on its purpose and intent.
- The beginning of every crisis is either the beginning of a new journey or the end of an old one.
Understand that crisis comes with living and it is a sign of growth or stagnancy. But to maximize the season the following need to be done:
- Have a journal: The wisdom from history is that life can be documented and lessons learnt because life always has a way of repeating itself.
- Be accountable: See no matter how messy a situation can be, note it has happened before and you can glean a lot of wisdom just discussing it with the right person/people.
- Time: If you understand that every experience has a starting and finishing point, you will understand that even crisis periods have a start and finish line. Always remember that life is always in phases and stages.
- Celebrate: Always celebrate the crisis season because it is yet another opportunity to learn and unlearn matters of life. Life is a continuous cycle of learning and we must always be grateful for that cycle.
- Don’t Give Up: The greatest mistake you can make is to give up on yourself during your crisis season. It may be a relationship, financial downturn, business and career mishap, don’t ever give up on yourself!!
Please don’t also forget, your timing may be different from the timing of other people, there is no need to compare… The more the lessons the deeper the experiences
I love you endlessly.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Watch out something is brewing for the end of May.
You can reach me on 07037069174 to share your experiences and thoughts on the post.
See you soon!
GIDEON FILANI is a writer, speaker and music consultant with a passion for God and a drive to make definite impact in the lives of everyone he comes across. He is passionate about ensuring that everyone fulfills purpose, maximizes potentials and finds God all the way.
He can be reached on 07037069174 or via Email at [email protected]