Here are top stories on Nigerian Newspapers for today May 6, 2019.
1. The Commander-General of Kano Hisbah, Nabahani Usman, has said from Monday when Ramadan begins, his men will begin to arrest adults seen eating in public.
2. A new bride has opened up on why she took the bold step of getting married to her blind footballer husband.
3. Just few days after Regina Daniels and Ned Nwoko made their first official public appearance, the caring husband seems to have assigned some security personnel to protect his woman. The 21 year old actress has taken to her Instagram page in new photos to show them off.
4. Contrary to the speculations that the senior wives of billionaire, Ned Nwoko, 59, are at war with his alleged new and 6th wife, Regina Daniels, 20, his image consultant, Karifest ‘Duchess’ Onyeka, has shutdown the rumors.
5. Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke who recently welcomed his second child with another woman, took to Instagram to share a heartwarming experience he had with his son.
6. Joke Silva speaking with Sunday Scoop said she didn’t understand why an individual would help an ailing actor and publicise the act in the newspapers.
7. Mo’Cheddah has congratulated Savage on the Universal Music Group deal she just signed. Mo’Cheffah in a chat with Sunday Scoop, she cautioned people to stop trying to undermine Tiwa’s achievements.