Here are top stories on Kemi Filani News as for Tuesday, April 16th.
1 . Nigerian workers are begging President Muhammadu Buhari to sign the 30,000 Naira minimum wage bill into law.
2. Social Media users came for Peter Okoye after he said “if you really love your children, get a business not a job”
3. Broda Shaggi on recent police brutal killings tells President Buhari and VP Osibanjo, “It can be your turn tomorrow”
4. For the very first time in Nigeria’s 59-year history, the signature of a woman, Priscilla Ekwere Eleje, goes on the Naira
5. Bashir Ahmad justifies his initial statement to Omotola
6. There are 5 alternative ways to gain admission despite poor JAMB UTME Score
7. BBNaija’s organizers keep mum on failure to hold 2019 edition
8. A particular Pastor wears panties, nighties in church to lecture women