Yaay, we made it into a new month!
Here’s us wishing our wonderful Kemi Filani News family a happy new month, welcome to the month of April guys.
May this new month be our best so far in Jesus name.
Here are top 10 trending stories on Kemi Filani News as at yesterday, March 31, 2019.
- Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola celebrated their 7th wedding anniversary and Timi spared no words as he poured praises on his wife for tolerating for this long.
- Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has declared that she has more drama in store for her audience as she responded to fans in her Instagram comment section yesterday.
- A middle-aged man simply identified as Sola has died after jumping off a mast belonging to a bank in Ibadan, Oyo state.
- A mother of one has allegedly committed suicide after killing her three-year-old son in the Ayobo area of Lagos on Saturday, March 30.
- Woman gives birth to twins, one month after having baby boy.
- Nollywood hunk, Bolanle Ninalowo was born a Muslim but over the years, he started studying the Bible and has developed a deeper love for God. However, he has never stepped into a church to worship.
- The police in Lagos have arrested a pastor, Chizemdere Ezuma, for allegedly sodomising, prostituting and infecting underage boys with HIV.
- If the caption of Wizkid’s manager, Jada Pollock’s Mother’s Day post is anything to go by, then it is safe to say that the two are not only married but living as a couple.
- Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has revealed that his beloved wife Dolapo Osinbajo is a kind of person that prefers a quiet life.
- Pastor William Kumuyi has said that women who put on men’s wears are abomination unto God. The General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church made this known during s sermon last Sunday titled: “The Inner and Outward Beauty of Kingdom Citizens.”