Yo! Good morning.
Yesterday you might have been too busy to check on what’s was trending maybe for a reason or two. But, chill, relax we got you covered.
Scroll through this page and get the stories that buzzed yesterday, March 6.
1. Godwin Emefiele: Nigerians can’t get enough of the CBN Governor sack and its drama
- The Central Bank Of Nigeria, CBN has finally spoken on claims that the Governor of the bank, Godwin Emefiele has been fired by the Nigerian Government.
- Gifty made this known in a question and answer session she had with her followers on Instagram.
3. Charly Boy predicts what Tinubu’s end will be in Buhari’s second tenure
- Tinubu gave his total support for the re-election of the president, but some quarters are of the opinion that he will soon be discarded or treated worse than he was in the president’s first tenure.
4. Nigeria overtakes Egypt as largest rice producer in Africa
- Roy-Macauley said that Nigeria now produces 4 million tonnes a year. Egypt was producing 4.3 tonnes annually but production has reduced by almost 40% this year due to the government’s decision to limit cultivation to preserve water resources.
5. Annie Idibia finally speaks on 2face Idibia’s latest cheating scandal with female banker
- However, after days of long silence, his wife and mother of of his two girls, Annie Idibia has posted what seems like a reaction to the allegations
6. ASUU speaks on its resumption of strike action again
- The reports were dismissed by ASUU president Biodun Ogunyemi who labeled them as false.
7. Presidency snubs Obasanjo as he celebrates his 82nd birthday
- No message has been released by this current administration of President Muhammadu Buhari to congratulate the former president as at press time.
8. More details emerge on Joshua Iginla’s break up with wife over “unholy” children
- Senior Pastor of Champions Royal Assembly in Abuja, Joshua Iginla, shocked his congregation on Sunday after he announced the end of his marriage to his wife, Yemisi.
9. REVEALED: Prophet Joshua Iginla got married to his babymama 4-yrs ago, expecting second child
- After the split of Prophet Joshua Iginla and his wife, Yemisi, more details surrounding their break have popped out and it’s quite surprising.
10. BREAKING: WAEC releases 2019 Jan/Feb results…see how to check
- He stated that 4,314 candidates out of the total of 12,202 candidates that registered for the exam representing 36.28% made five credits and above in five subjects.