Good morning fam!
In case you missed it, here is today’s summary of the major headlines that trended on Kemi Filani News yesterday, March 4.
1. Pastor Joshua Iginla has confirmed to his congregation that his marriage with wife, Yemisi has hit the rocks due to infidelity.
According to Iginla, the issue of infidelity didn’t just fall on his side but on both sides as he revealed his wife started it before he decided to pay her back.
2. 46-passenger bus gutted by fire on Lagos-Ibadan expressway (Photos).
According to people present at the scene of the incident, the fire started minutes after smoke was discovered to be coming from the driver’s side.
3. Suspected kidnappers have abducted the mother of Super Eagles’ midfielder, Samuel Kalu.
Mrs. Kalu was driving with some of her children along the Okpulu Umuobo area of Aba, Abia State, last week when the unidentified gunmen blocked her vehicle, ordered the children out of the car and took her away.
A source close to the family said the kidnappers initially demanded a N50 million ransom, but later increased it, as they believe they would get more from the Girondins Bordeaux star.
4. Locally Trained Nigerian Graduate, (2019 Batch A) earlier slated for the 18th of February will now kick-off on Monday 4th of March.
It is confirmed by multiple sources that some logistics hitches forced the postponement.
5. Tonto Dikeh wins full custody of King Andre, See what Churchill was granted.
6. The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2019 presidential election, Atiku Abubakar, has cried out over the arrest of his son-in-law and lawyer.
7. Alleluia Ministries pastor, Alph Lukau, who is said to have resurrected a man who was in a coffin at the weekend, has said he regrets the incident as the man was already alive when he arrived at the church.
8. Pastor Adeboye reveals how God saved him from tragic death after marking 77th birthday.
9. A bench warrant for the arrest of actress Monalisa Chinda Coker for tax evasion has been issued by a Lagos High Court in Igbosere.
10. President Muhammadu Buhari has stated only people of integrity will make it into his cabinet as he is going for another four years.