Metro NewsNews

Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta

An unfortunate accident has seen a carpenter electrocuted while working on a project in Sapele, Delta State.

According to the reports, the victim who is yet to be identified had been working on the roofing structure of an uncompleted building when he came in contact with exposed electric wire and was electrocuted.

Residents in the area are said to have attempted to help him, all to no avail.

The deceased was so badly burnt that smoke is said to have been coming off his body following the unfortunate accident.

As at the time of the reports, efforts were being made to remove the body from the scene.

Tragedy as gunmen hijack corpse, kill deceased's son

May his soul rest in peace.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button