Its already a week into the new year and many are gunning to ensure that they attain the listed resolutions they have for the new year. For many, it entails moving to the next level and that’s why we have chosen to look out for the applicants of the upcoming Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board examinations
While we advice that you wait until the registration begins on 10th January before performing any of the procedures listed below, below are the required steps necessary for all JAMB applicants, before commencing registration in any Accredited CBT Centre;
1. Each candidate will be registered with one mobile phone number only. The Cell phone number used to create the profile code is automatically tied to the Candidate’s name and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2019 Application/Examination.
2. Candidate sends his/her name [Surname, First Name & Middle Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to 55019. This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all
3. A Profile Code is received by the candidate on the same telephone number
4. The candidate presents the Profile Code to the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form ePIN is then sent as text message to the candidate.
5. The candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration