The Psqaure brothers, Paul and Peter Okoye plus their elder brother Jude Okoye, are about to finally go their separate ways as their beef thickens. The brothers have now decided to stop living in their Ikoyi semi-detached mansions which has just a wall demarcating each brother’s own bunk.
Going through their social media pages, one can notice that Paul and Jude are making big plans to site new mansions in the same Ikoyi. Jude Okoye gave hints to that by sharing a picture of himself on a building construction site. Paul followed his footsteps by posting a video of himself also on a building construction site on which he announced the news of a new building expected to be launched next year.
Nothing of such can be seen on Peter’s own social media page.
8-year-old Ryan ToysReview has emerged 2018 highest paid Youtuber beating Logan and PewDiePie and other top names who regularly make the list.
The American kid was able to generate about 26 billion views with his 17 million followers in 2018. His earnings exclude tax or fees charged by lawyers.
When asked by NBC why kids liked watching his videos, Ryan replied: ‘Because I’m entertaining and I’m funny.’
The 10 Richest YouTubers of 2018
1. Ryan ToysReview – $22 million (£17 million)
2. Jake Paul – $21.5 million (£16.8 million)
3. Dude Perfect – £20 million (£15 million)
4. DanTDM – $18.5 million (£14.5 million)
5. Jeffree Star – $18 million (£14 million)
6. Markiplier – $17.5 million (£13.7 million)
7. Vanoss Gaming – $17 million (£13 million)
8. Jacksepticeye – $16 million (£12.5 million)
9. PewDiePie – $15.5 million (£12 million)
10. Logan Paul – $14.5 million (£11 million)