Convener of the Free The Sheeple movement, OAP Daddy Freeze has given conditions that can see to him blocking anyone from having access to his social media page. The controversial OAP, who recently lanched the logo for what he calls an online Church, shared several rules that must not be broken by his social media followers if they don’t want to be blocked by him.
Daddy Freeze warned that no one should make sarcastic comments about his fiancee whom he fondly calls Tastebudz. He has severally been criticized for going against Christ command concerning divorce, and many of his followers have questioned him for flaunting Tastebudz, a woman who appears to still be in a marriage with someone else. Read his rules below.
”Hi guys were you blocked on my page recently?
Any of these could have been the reason why.
If you feel you haven’t violated the terms of my page and were blocked in error, please send a DM to @eye.renee and @fabmumof4 appealing the block.
1. Rude comments; this leads to instant blocking.
2. Although I tolerate free speech and you can ask or raise questions, it must be done politely and from a real account. Account with no picture, private accounts or troll accounts cannot question me and will be blocked if they attempt to.
3. People who don’t know how to talk. I am not responsible for your parents failure at bringing you up. So if you can’t communicate properly with decorum, you are blocked. Statements like “what is this one saying” etc will earn you a block.
4. Sheeple who are so blind to the truth. Tithing as a doctrine is false for Christianity, there is no debate to this fact, it’s not an opinion it’s a fact. If you come too aggressively defending this sinful folly, I help you out by blocking you so you can continue enjoying the wickedness of your pastor.
5. Online beggars.
6. Sarcastic comments about my family @tastebudzng and any other member of my family”.
Leo revealed the reason why they were evicted from the BBNaija 2018 edition.
Big Brother Naija 2018 ex-housemates, Leo and Ifu Enada have both arrived Nigeria after their eviction. Below are pictures fans took with the pair at Murtala Muhammed International airport, Lagos.
In an interview with Africa Magic, Leo revealed the reason why they were evicted from the BBNaija 2018 edition. He said,
”Eviction was inevitable for us because we won the Pepsi and Heritage bank challenge.
”I mean we have a VVIP ticket, capital, money in the bank.
”So as a voter, the fist thing I will look at is that the pair ”Lifu” already have a foundation, so let us help people that have gotten nothing from the house.”
Reacting to the eviction of Leo...
Former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has reacted to the cold welcome President Buhari received on his visit to Benue state. He also spoke on what he thinks about the president's statement of not knowing that the Inspector General of Police failed to follow his orders.
Read the articles he posted on Facebook below.
What happened today that a usually boastful Nigerian President did not post photos of the “mammoth crowd” that came to receive him in Benue as before? Instead of a mammoth crowd, the President was welcomed to the food basket of the nation with a mammoth silence. But trust Lie Mohammed. He would soon say that nobody trooped out to welcome Buhari to Benue because the President has provided so many jobs for Benue people that they are all too...
“My brethren the Infidels in this country are pointing their fingers to our faces we also should do the same. After the message I gave in Rijau Niger state and presently am in Kontagora the message was delivered to the President through a reliable source. I stand by the existing code that all Muslims must rise and defend ourselves from all Infidels and all Muslim uniformed men must stand and defend Muslims at all cost for every one should know the road to his or her fathers home.
We have sent our message to the President and I was assured he got it. He is with us and believes in our cause. Every Muslim in Nigeria must be ready. We will never allow any infidel to come to power again. We want our Muslim soldiers in the barracks to be on...