Famous thespian, Ronke Ojo-Gbolahan, popularly addressed as Oshodi-Oke in an exclusive interview with BroadwayTV weighed in on the cause of many celebrity marriages going down the hill.
According to the talented actress, things can’t work out if the responsibilities of a home lies heavily on one person. She stated that if she provides for the needs of the family or takes up the role of the breadwinner then there is no way she’s cooking for any man. Marriage, love, mistakes and are more in this explosive chat up with Ronke.
Uti Nwachukwu represented Nigeria in the Big Brother Africa 3 but was evicted. He won the Big Brother Africa 5 (All stars). Today, the actor cum model turns 35.
Here are six things you didn't know about Uti Nwachukwu:
- Uti Nwachukwu has spent a combined total of 133 days in the Big Brother house.
- He is a native of Ndokwa from Aboh Kingdom in Ndokwa-East Local Government Area of Delta State Nigeria.
- Uti began his acting career 2011.
- In Big Brother Africa 3, during Namibian housemate Lucille's eviction Uti had a violent out burst upon learning that she had been evicted.
- He has been accused several times of being gay!
- He won the 2012 GIAMA "Best New Actor" held...