Two fuel explosions in a row, so sad!
One Mr Shabi (father), Adura (16 years) and Mistura (18 years) were burnt to death in their home today in Somolu Oja as a result of the explosion of the fuel that was stored close to where their kitchen was.
said “the fire was caused by the storage of Petroleum Motor Spirit,
PMS, in their home, saying that the family was cooking very close to
where the fuel keg was kept when it exploded and burnt the house.”
close to Total filling station in Lagos.
caused by the gallons of fuel the bus was carrying.
These photos of a Nigerian mum and her three beautiful daughters in matching outfits will melt your heart
Get ready to be entertained before you go to bed with photos of this Nigerian mum of three, Stephanie Nkechi and her daughters, Beautiful Ms. Joy, Beautiful Ms. Precious and Beautiful Baby Gift.