The inspiring story of Olajumoke Orisaguna has moved Nigerians.
The ‘Agege bread-seller turned model’ tag has been stamped on her,
since she fortunately made her way into British rap star Tinie Tempah’s
now famous photo-shoot with ace photographer TY Bello, two weeks ago.
Here are 5 things you should know about Olajumoke- the former bread hawker from the Sabo market bakery.
1. She is happily married to a sliding-door installer and they have two children together.
2. She was a trained hairdresser back in Osun state but her family
could not afford the necessary ‘freedom ceremony’- a passing out ritual
that gives a trainee an unwritten permission to branch out and go solo.
3. She is set to start an internship at Make-me hair salon and has
been offered an additional internship with Sari signature, a famous
Lebanese owned salon on the island.
4. Olajunmoke has been offered a modelling contract and Payporte has
also reached out to her to be model on their next billboard campaign.
5. She has also been signed to a Lagos based modeling agency Few Model Management. Few
Model Management is owned by Bolajo Fawehinmi who started modelling in
2011 after her participation in the Miss Nigeria 2011 beauty pageant
where She was crowned Miss Congeniality 2011.
Few model management is
an agency servicing a global audience with various looks of
Professional High Fashion models, Commercial Models and disciplined