The envelope containing the
names of President Muhammadu Buhari cabinet list is still sealed and
won’t be made public until October 6.
However, there have been reports of the possible names on the list,
one of which is former governorship candidate of the All Progressives
Congress in Taraba, Aisha Alhassan.
- She was the governorship candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Taraba state in the last elections.
- She is an indigene of Taraba state who was born in 1959.
- Started her political career right from her university days, when she contested for the post of Vice President of SUG.
- Alhassan switched to law and was called to bar in 1986
- She was the only female magistrate in FCT in 1992
- She rose and became the first female Chief magistrate in FCT in 1996.
- She was also the first female deputy Chief registrar and Director Litigation, High Court of the FCT in 1997.
- She was appointed the first female attorney general of Taraba state in 1997
- She was also the first female Secretary of the FCT Judicial Service Commission in 2002
- Also the first female chief registrar of the High Court of the FCT in 2003 and retired as Chief Registrar FCT Judiciary in 2009
- Her father was also a known politician during his days.
- She contested for Senatorial seat under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2010 and became senator in 2011.
The Bible makes it clear that aside from stealing from men, it is also possible to steal from God. Malachi 3:8 says:
“Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.”
Your tithe is one tenth of your income, increase or profit. It belongs
to God and should be set aside for God immediately after the provision
comes. Not paying your tithes can introduce a curse from God into the
blessing He has given you. If a man curses you, someone with a higher
spiritual authority can break the curse. For example, if your pastor
curses you, the general...
Aww, this is really cute! Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro will be getting married this November 1st and they have just released their prewedding photos. See more amazing photos from their pre-wedding shoot below;