Woman punishes husband in the most incredible way for returning late

Of all the punishments in this
world to bestow on a man for returning late, this woman chose the worst of them
all – death!

A young boy, Kefas Luca, has accused his 40-year-old mother, Mary, of beating
his father to death.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the
incident occurred in the Gonin-Gora of Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna
State on Saturday

Trouble was said to have started after the deceased arrived home at midnight.
There was an argument between him and the wife.

It was gathered that on several occasions, Mary had warned her husband against
coming home late but the husband would not heed to her warning until that
fateful day.

But at about 3am, the unthinkable happened. According to the deceased’s first
son, Kefas, he heard
his father screaming for help. Kefas said his mum shouted that
it was armed robbers that were attacking them and told him not to enter the
room. Kefas explained that the more he tried to know what was happening, the
louder his mother screamed ‘thieves! thieves!’.

Kefas said by the time he summoned up courage to force his way into his
father’s room, he found him vomiting blood and could no longer talk. He said at
that point, his mother was still pretending that it was armed robbers who
attacked them.

He said:

“I heard my father shouting around 3am that day (Saturday)
and so I called on my mother to inquire what was happening. My mother shouted
back at me from her room to keep off and remain quiet that armed robbers were
operating. The more I tried to get closer to my father’s room, the more my
mother screamed thieves! thieves! thieves!
When I finally summoned up courage to enter my father’s
room, I found him vomiting blood and he could no longer talk while my mother
was still pretending that it was armed robbers that attacked him.
There was a heavy object by his side and he was bleeding
profusely from his forehead. At daybreak, neighbours came around to help and
the police outpost at Gonin Gora arrested my mother and took her to Sabon Tasha
Police station.”
The Police Public Relations Officer
at the Command, Abubakar Zubairu, who confirmed the arrest, said Mary had been
detained by the command for further investigation.
1 Comment

Most Popular

To Top