Psquare’s Paul Okoye and wife Anita are celebrating their only child, Andre Okoye’s 2nd birthday today.
Asides from sharing beautiful photos of him, his proud mum, Anita shared an ‘aw-inducing’ tribute to him on her instagram page.
Here are six things we learnt about little Andre in the tribute:
1. He is an amazing little Fellow: “With you I
have experienced a special type of love that cannot be expressed by
mere words and I know for sure that God loves us so much for giving us
this AMAZING LITTLE FELLOW”
2. He wakes up everyday with a big smile: “You wake up with the biggest smile ever”
3. He is always saying sorry: “You are super sensitive to everyone’s feelings, always saying sorry”
4. He says ‘Mama, how are you?’ at every chance he gets: “And the best thing right now is how you always say to me (at the top of your lungs) MAMA….HOW ARE YOU!?!”
5. He loves to say ‘I Love you Mama”: I am
blessed to have a son that says “I LOVE YOU MAMA” at every chance he
gets!! I bless the Good Lord for giving me this special little man.
6: He is a source of joy: “I pray that you continue to be a source of joy to me, your dad and the entire world as well. I wish you God’s Favour, wisdom, long life, prosperity, God’s protection and blessings now and always”
We wish Andre a happy birthday!!!