what #SoulTies are and how to break them with the power of God’s Word
and the power of the Holy Spirit.
This week, we are looking at how your associations with sinful people serve to strengthen your evil #SoulTies.
We see that evil #SoulTies will not be cut, if you don’t do away with these associations that you practise sin together with. This is a very powerful teaching you don’t want to miss reading.
• As is our custom, we will start by reading the scriptures and then start moving swiftly through the gears.
• Ephesians 2:3a “Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh…”
• “… fulfilling the desires of the flesh & of the mind; & were by nature d children of wrath, even as others.”
• We see from the scripture that Paul said that we developed our #SoulTies in as-sociation with other children of disobedience.
• Tonight we are sharing on #SoulTies you developed and sharpened with your friends in the world. They are very destructive
.• If you look at your life today and you find any bad habits, you will also find peoplein your life with whom you practice them.
• Habits aka #SoulTies are rarely practiced in isolation. Smokers usually go down-stairs in packs to smoke together. They rarely go alone.
• A #Naija friend of mine said she didn’t know her #SoulTies so I should figure out what they are. I told her I couldn’t all d way from here.
• I said if I lived in her house for a week I’ll figure out her #SoulTies. You’ll instantly think I’ll go there to watch her. No!!
• I’ll be watching her friends not her. Your friends tell me who you are because you fraternize on the basis of #SoulTies. It’s that simple!• Geeks fraternize with geeks. Drug addicts fraternize with drug addicts. Holy peo-ple fraternize with holy people.
• Prostitutes fraternize with prostitutes. Alcoholics fraternize with alcoholics. Musi-cians fraternize with musicians.
• Spiritually serious people fraternize with spiritually serious people. Womanizers fraternize with womanizers.
• Who are the people you love to be with or you feel most comfortable being with? That tells us what your #SoulTies are.
• I tell singles to keep an eye on who their date has as closest friends. They reflect the real him not what he’s showing you.
• I can accurately predict your future by observing your friends. You may pretend tome but your friends show who you are
• In addition to seeking spiritual deliverance from #SoulTies habits, the associa-tions that brought you there must be TERMINATED.
• Over 12 years ago, a friend of mine coughed strangely on the phone. I knew that cough because I used to smoke in Egypt.
• It was a smoker’s cough. She’s saved & she sang in the choir. I confronted her and she owned up to doing a packet a day.
• She said she wanted to be out of it so I figured out quick that there must be a group. I asked if her best 3 friends smoked.
• Answer was YES for all 3. In fact they all lived together & all sang in the choir. Their boyfriends also attended same church
• I told her that deliverance would only come by her packing out of that house. No use wasting time tongue talking there
• Dangerous sexual habits are hardly developed as lone wolves. They are mostly developed with friends of like minds.
• Most smokers and alcoholics were introduced to those addictions by friends. Oth-ers by intense remote observation.
• 1 Corinthians 15:33 “Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good man-ners.”
• Your efforts at deliverance and discipline fall apart like a cheap 2 dollar suitcase when your evil associations remain intact.
• Many sincere and well meaning Christians never reach their full potential be-cause of #SoulTies they practice with evil associations.
• If your 3 friends boast of how many girls they have been with this month, what will you also boast of? Soon you’ll find one to be with the same way!
• If you don’t do the same, you can’t measure up to the standard of that group. So you either do what your friends are doing or vote with your feet.
• Ladies, your turn. Your 3 closest friends described what they did with their boyfriends last weekend. You don’t have any.
• Next week, you’ll give in to a guy who’s been nagging you or you’ll vote with your feet out of that association.
• Alcoholics boast about how many pints they can consume before they get smashed. Men don’t like being inferior so they drink on• …switched to the phone, can tweet while hair is being cut.
• If you have a sex addiction, you MUST cut off completely from the sex partner and your pressure group who practice same.
• Same with alcohol, drugs and porn. You must terminate those relationships that brought you into those addictions.
• You are not to hang in there trying to convince them to come with you. If you want to be free, you flee.
• This is in addition to renewing your mind with God’s Word and also removing your eye gates from these addictions.
• If you want to beat a sex problem you need to cancel your subscription to the porn channels.• Lot and his wife saw nothing wrong in Sodom & Gomorrah because they had stayed too long there watching the wrong people.
• You are a virgin. Don’t make those who have no value for chastity your closest friends. They’ll talk you out of it.
• You are more likely to arrive your desired destination if you forsake evil associations that breed #SoulTies in your life.
Please follow the link below to read the complete scoop on how your association with sinful people enforces your bad #SoulTies. Looking forward to seeing you again next week. Please share this article with all your friends.https://breakingsoul-ties.wordpress.com/2013/11/05/soul-ties-3/ Please join me this evening at 06:00pm as I share on twitter about “Platonic Rela-tionships”. The handles to watch are http://twitter.com/SoulTiesTweets and http://twitter.com/solaadio.