In 2012, a group of 13 young folks came together and decided to make
December special for others by birthing a charity project
#ProjectDDD ((Donation Drive 4 December).
Last year, we were able to reach out to two orphanages and one home for
the elderly. We gathered clothes, food items, shoes and materials from
our donors for the less privileged. It was such joy putting smiles on
the faces of the orphans.
This year, our plan is to reach out to the less privileged in Ajegunle,
Lagos. We intend putting smiles on 1000 faces and we can not do without
your support. We need the help of as many kind hearted Nigerians to
make it happen.
– Clothes (New or Old but in good condition)
– Food stuff (cartons of indomie, tin tomatoes, groundnut oil, rice, beans, garri, bread etc)
– Shoes (New or Old but in good condition)
– Books, writing/drawing materials
– Skincare products (soap, body cream)
– Drinks (for the kids)
– Most importantly, ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO GIVE.
Peradventure you are interested in working with us, we still need
volunteers to be a part of this. Volunteers that can help publicise
#ProjectDDD on their various social media platforms – Blogs, Facebook
page, Twitter, G+.
Also, if you would like to be a part of this, in any way, do call 08022930252. #ProjectDDD or add 28ec5ee0 on BB.
To make your donation, you contact any of our representatives in these areas:
– Barbara – 07038111807 (Alagbado, Abeokuta Expressway, Lagos)
– Kemi – 08134866321 – (Sango Ota)
– Babatunde – 08032429794 (Gbagada, Lagos)
– Amaka – 08022830783 (Ikota, Lekki/Epe axis)
– Adeola – 08099160922 (Abuja)
– Tona – 08138611199 (Sparklight Estate, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway)
– Mayowa 08022930252 (Ibafo, Ogun state)
– Abimbola – 280ca70b on BB – Ibadan
– Opeyemi – 08076113067 – Lekki Phase 1, second roundabout