News

“I will not back away from what I wrote” – Iyabo Obasanjo confirms she wrote the letter

Iyabo Obasanjo the letter
Iyabo Obasanjo is insisting that she INDEED wrote the letter!

the hoopla over her letter, Iyabo spoke severally to Vanguard,
yesterday. Asked to respond to claims that she had denied the authorship
of the letter written to her father, Iyabo, who holds a doctorate in
epidemology and now resident in the United States, said:
“No, no,
no, that is not true. How can you live by social media? That is part of
the problem with Nigeria, people want to be flying rumours. I have not
told anybody o! It is early morning here and I just woke up and if I
were you I would just ignore them,” Senator Obasanjo said.

“People
are calling me and telling me that they called Baba but if I say I am
not talking to someone (her father), how can you say you called the
person and the person will tell you what is on my mind?” she asked.

Giving
reasons on why she broke off, she said that after a break from relating
with Obasanjo, she found out days ago that her father would not change
from the manipulative person she had known all along.

“The whole
of last year I didn’t speak to him and I just started speaking to him
recently, and the last time he was trying to manipulate me to say, this,
say that. I can’t be saying no when you say no.

“The last time I
spoke to him was three days ago and I decided that I was not going to
speak to him again after that. That was the communication through which I
realized that this man would never change from manipulations for
himself.”

Dismissing her unsolicited canvassers on social media, she said:
“I was surprised that they would say that they called Baba, and I said
to myself, are these people mad? How can you call the person that I said
I am not talking to, to ask him whether I wrote a letter or not and he
is going to speak for me?

“Nobody can say that I told him that I
didn’t write it. I am not a liar. I will not back away from what I wrote
and there is nothing that is there that is a lie. In the last four
years how many of them have spoken to me? They are all mad people,” she
said.

News

Kollington Ayinla sells his mansion to raise money for treatment of ‘strange’ sickness

Fuji Icon, Kollington Ayinla has put up some of his Alagbado mansions
for sale just to raise money in order to cure his ‘strange’ illness.

In
a recent interview with Encomium, he said
“It’s a strange ailment. It’s
spiritual. That’s the best way of describing it. But I thank God that I
am still alive. My health condition has been worsened by the poor
economic situation of Nigeria, nothing is working. Everything is
paralysed. I kept thinking to the extent that I wanted to sell my
property. If the government had not turned everything upside down,
people like myself are not supposed to be suffering likes this. “

Confirming the sale of his house, he said “It’s true. When you don’t
have money, you use whatever you...