* Shift Of Duties – If with no genuine reason(s) your current duties are being
withdrawn from you then I believe it is high time to watch out for the red flag
as all doesn’t seem to be okay.
* Seclusion – whenever your boss starts secluding you from important office
discussions and decision making, there’s is no other major sign you need to
know that there is danger right ahead. A situation where you no longer get office mail alerts of meetings, Conference,
Trainings and Bonuses, there is something wary ahead.
* Accumulated workload – when your Boss starts dumping piles of office work on
your table and gives you impossible deadline to complete it, then you know your
days in that office are numbered.
* Blaming you for other people’s flaws – oh no! Don’t think there’s a miracle
that will make your colleagues start accepting responsibility for their crimes
and flaws once the Boss put the blame on you.
* Compulsory Leave – Not everyone who is placed on a compulsory leave ends up
having their portfolio back, as a matter of fact, most people end up never
* Slash in Salary and Allowances – If for no specific reasons your salary and
allowances are being slashed while your fellow colleagues weren’t affected, you
have a whole lot to be scared about.