Today on twitter, the topic of discussion was on WhenNot2Expecta2ndDate.
Basically, I found it hilarious as people dropped in their various opinions but it was kinda educating in a way. For those of that would be going on a first date (first dates), be very careful, cos it either makes or mars your relationship with ur date. I previously published something on first date tips,here but today’s discussion was a great eye opener.
So, ladies/guys/everyybody, don’t expect a second date:
- if during d first date u kept on talking about ur ex boyfriend
- if you are telling ur supposed date about when your BIS will expire” lolz
- if all u spoke about was ur “awesomeness”
- if u can’t use the words “PLEASE AND THANK YOU”
- It’s Plain And Simple, if u were too boring for ur supposed date on d first date
- if u order a meal worth 20,000 naira (lolz)
- if you ‘stood me up’ on the first date.
- if u’ve got body or mouth odour..
- if on the first d8 u came wearing all d rainbow colours
- if you demanded for take-away packs after
- if you brought family and friends for d 1st date…
- the list could go on and on but u can check continue here
My favorite part of a wedding is where the bride after having walked down the aisle gets a 'sweet-kiss' from the groom (the part where the pastor says, u may now kiss the bride) lol, don't mind me, sometimes I get...