When first meeting you, a man has his eyes wide open, evaluating your every move. From your look and how you rock it, to what you say and what you don’t – and virtually everything in between – he’s paying just as close attention to you as you are to him. He’s taking mental notes to determine if you are date eligible.
Here, as described by the guys themselves, are the biggest turn-ons and turn-offs that make the difference between a good first impression and a bad one.
1. Dress the part you want to play: Know that what you wear and how you wear it will be an indication of how a guy will treat you. Dress sexy, not slutty.
2. “Be Bold/Daring: Twirling your hair and putting on lipstick in front of guys sometimes drives them crazy. It is a sign that you are either shallow or really insecure. Guys love women that are confident.
3. Depart memorably: “Give a guy a firm hug and a nice kiss on the cheek at the end of your encounter. This will keep him focused until you meet up again.(It really works)
4. Zip it (Don’t talk too much): Let your conversation be balanced. A lady that blabs on and on might probably never get a date with “some guys again”
5. Temper the debates: Guys love a good spirited conversation, but a woman who starts arguing with them on meeting usually turns out a ‘turn-off”. This shows that she is overly aggressive and perhaps way too competitive.”
6. Have a sense of humor: Being able to make a guy laugh and laugh with him are very important ingredients for keeping a guy interested. Laughter is a bonding experience and if you can make him smile with your clever wit or sassy sarcasm, he’s likely to stick around. Don’t be afraid to show your funny side – making him laugh will make him want to keep spending time with you.
7. Remember your pleases and thank yous: The number-one way to end a guy’s fantasies of being with you is by being impolite. I mean, come on: Is it really that hard to say ‘thank you’ when he buys you a drink or score you a seat at the bar?”