Next time you find hair in your food, just remember that things
could be much worse.
A Michigan teenager, Ryan Hart, visited a fast food centre (Arby) and ordered an Arby’s roast beef sandwich but while eating it, he chomped
down on something tough that tasted like rubber, so he spat it out. On spitting it out, the ‘rubber’ turned out to be a finger.
Hart, 14, told Associated pressnews on Wednesday “I was like, ‘That (has) to be a finger,'” Hart said. “I was about to puke. … It was just nasty.”
Confirmed reports say the finger belonged to an employee who apparently cut her finger on a meat slicer and left her
station without immediately telling anyone.
mother, Jamie Vail, told Yahoonews that she thought her son was joking when he
exclaimed he had found a piece of a finger in his sandwich.“Somebody
loses a finger, and you keep sending food out the window? I can’t
believe that,” said Vail.
So far, Ryan
says he is feeling fine but he hasn’t decided whether to take the matter to court!!!
Meanwhile, John Gray, a spokesman for Atlanta-based
Arby’s, released a statement Wednesday apologizing for what he described
as an isolated and “unfortunate incident.” He said Arby’s is still
investigating, but has determined that the Jackson workers shut down
food production as soon as they found out what happened and thoroughly
cleaned and sanitized the restaurant.
The injured employee is currently undergoing
treatment at a hospital.